Saturday, January 17, 2004

The First Post

Welcome to my crappy blog.

In this, I will piss and moan about everything that I get worked up over enough to piss and moan about, and everyone else can read it. Maybe you'll agree with my sentiments, maybe you won't. Maybe I'll make you laugh. Maybe I'll make you angry. Maybe I'll just bore the hell out of you. But no matter what, I'm going to post it, since I'm such a nice guy and want to enlighten the world with my vast knowledge. Oh yeah, and I'm modest too.

Now for my disclaimer: I am responsible for everything printed here, since these are my thoughts after all. I am not responsible if you take offense, since these are my opinions and no one is forcing you to read them. Moreover, fuck you. I will not retract any statement, no matter who is offended by it, unless I have a change of heart, which is a rare thing for me. Should you read one of my postings and suddenly become overcome with meningitis, kuru, explosive diarrhea, or zombie brain rot, don't blame it on me. These are not symptoms consistent with reading my blog, or any other, I would hope. Void where prohibited. All entries must be postmarked with the blood of Richard Simmons.

With all that out of the way, sit back and and at least attempt to enjoy yourself.

No comments: